At any time you can refuse to have your information included in these files by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You declare that you are over 18 years old or have the necessary legal capacity to make purchases through our website and therefore give your consent for the processing of your personal data. If you are younger than 18 years and want to buy on our website, you must do so through an adult or at least have their authorization. In no case SHIORI will assume any obligation derived from purchases made by minors in breach of the aforementioned.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you place an order or register on our website, you will be asked to indicate your name, email address or physical address. In any case you can also browse our website anonymously.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order, register, send or access your personal information.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Your personal data may be used for the purpose of:
-Manage your order and send it
-Improve our service since your information allows us to respond more efficiently to your needs
-Send emails regarding your orders, news about the brand, about related products or other information.
We inform the users of this website that for its correct operation it is necessary to use this type of technology. Specifically on our website, there are cookies that are used only to identify and recognize registered users as well as, during the purchase process, to know the content of the shopping cart and to be able to correctly process the purchases made by users.
Shiori may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing on our website, understanding that they consent to its use and installation. Below we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what its purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
1. What is a cookie and what is it for?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
There are many cookies available and each one serves a purpose. Those used by Shiori can be grouped into the following groups.
According to the entity that manages it:
• Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
• Google: They are temporary and their tax office is at Barrow St., Dublin 4, Ireland.
According to its purpose:
• Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
• Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
• Firefox: http://support.
• Chrome: http://support.google.
• Explorer: http://windows.
• Safari: http://support.apple.
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/
• Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the web analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to the activity of the website and the use of the Internet. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data you have.